Tadaweb is the first small data platform to scale human intelligence for discovering and analysing information on the Internet.
Our platform integrates cool technologies like Node.js, WebSocket, Docker, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis and Golang, with an extensive frontend developed in React and Angular. We are driven by our core values of family first, work hard-play harder and a hacker mentality (aka nothing is impossible). As a growth stage company, we are hiring intensively, so if you want to join us and have a killer profile, please get in touch!
Our team of coding heroes is recruiting a new Backend Engineer to hang out with and support Tadaweb in its exciting growth. So if you are a talented software developer who wants to keep up-to-date with the latest tech trends and have fun in the process, this may be for you!
- You have a Bachelor or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field, and ideally 2+ years of professional experience as an in-house backend developer.
- You are passionate about software development, concurrency mechanisms and building small, intercommunicating services using REST, gRPC and RabbitMQ.
- You want to work on a brand new platform integrating multiple services using cool technologies such as Node.js, Golang, C++... and you have a solid experience in one of them - or more ;).
- Git is your default version-control systems (what else?).
- You have a good team spirit and communicate easily in an international and multicultural environment.
- You are fluent in English.
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Familiarity with REST architecture style and network programming (gRPC is even better).
- Knowledge of inter-process communication using queue-messaging system (RabbitMQ).
- Experience with MongoDB, Docker, Redis and CI.
- Experience with one or more of those technologies: TypeScript, RxJS, WebAssembly, Rust, Qt, …
- Good understanding of what is functional and reactive programming
- Experience with agile development.
- … Enjoy a good beer :-)