If you are a C++ Developer with experience, please read on! We are looking for passionate software developers to join our team. You will be responsible for helping design and develop the open source EOS.IO blockchain software and other future decentralized projects, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on various layers of infrastructure. We program in C++ and love it, if you love programming in modern C++ this job is for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a fast growing company whose mission is to help companies build and scale decentralized autonomous communities. You'll get to join a tight-knit group working to create a more free and connected world through disruptive technologies.
- HIGHLY Competitive compensation package
- Start up environment
- You get to work at the forefront of disruptive technologies
- Relocation Assistance Offered if Necessary
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Developing blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development
- Implementing high performance and top quality software modules
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contributing to internal and external documentation for our products
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors (e.g., finance)
- Strong proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification
- Experience with C++ 11 or 14 required, particularly mastery of STL, Boost and Lambdas
- BA/MS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience of writing native modules for use by high-level languages (node.js, wasm, etc)
- Experience with contributing to open source projects
- Familiarity with blockchain PLUS, but not required
So, if you are a Developer with C++ experience, please apply today!
How to apply
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LD4-1496665 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Doversola - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Other openings in Blacksburg