We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a DSP software engineering position focused on the development and implementation of audio signal processing algorithms for iZotope products. Areas of focus will include cloud-based audio processing, pro audio effects, mixing/mastering solutions, audio restoration and general purpose audio processing. As a key member of an agile product development team, you will work in close coordination with other software developers, quality assurance engineers and product owners to engineer new iZotope products.
Qualified applicants should have at least 3-5 years demonstrable industry experience developing and implementing DSP algorithms in C++. The ideal candidate would have experience designing, implementing and maintaining audio DSP algorithms for music applications and be familiar with audio industry trends in signal processing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of real-time and offline signal processing algorithms in C++ for use in novel iZotope products
- Improvement of existing signal processing algorithms
- Innovation of signal processing algorithms to execute in cloud environments.
- Collaboration with product development teams and product management to implement and deploy signal processing algorithms within iZotope products
- Algorithm optimization
- Automated testing of DSP (including unit, integration and regression testing)
- Staying up to date on industry trends and best practices
- Upholding company and engineering best practices
- In depth knowledge of DSP theory
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field with signal processing focus
- Experience developing and debugging software in C/C++
- Experience in computer based music production and MIDI
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Python & Python tools for scientific computing and machine learning
- Experience with Linux and GIT
- Familiarity with a modern cloud platform such as AWS (preferred), Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
This opportunity is a full-time position located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
How to apply
Click the link to go to their website 😊
Other openings in Cambridge