Our client is a fast-growing and well-funded startup based in Auckland. They are a group of entrepreneurs/developers that work together from a relaxed and open environment within a shared working space.
They are looking for a Developer to join the team, someone who has experience using Elixir either at home on a side project or in a professional work setting.
- React (Redux, Sagas, Gatsby where useful)
- Tailwind CSS
- Electron JS (Node JS)
- Elixir & Erlang
- AWS (S3, SQS, ECS)
In your day you will be:
- Independently scoping and implementing solutions for projects across various backend services in Elixir and Erlang.
- Working closely with their front end team to understand their needs more deeply.
- Thinking about design decisions, how to structure services, and scaling them.
- Improving analytic and insights on their services, looking for bottlenecks, potential issues, and general service health.
- Working to deploy services across the entire company stack in repeatable, maintainable ways.
- Seeking a deeper understanding of how their customers use the products.
When people describe you they might say:
- Communicates technical issues and decisions clearly and proactively to a cross-functional audience, sharing bad news quickly as well.
- Gives feedback to others and trusts them to decide to what extent to incorporate it.
- Self-aware of strengths and weaknesses.
- Embraces big challenges as opportunities for growth.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and they will be in touch.
Other openings in Auckland