Reporting to the VP technologies, the candidate will be responsible for collaborating on the evolution and maintenance of the Uno Framework.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop tools and development recipes, mostly in C#, for all mobile platform (Windows, Android, iOS and WebAssembly)
- Contribute to the development of our Open-Source projects such as Uno (https://github.com/nventive/Uno) and our internal toolkits
- Acquire, analyze and evaluate challenges encountered in projects and identify reusable solutions to overcome them.
- Collaborate with the other departments (Development, Design, QA, etc.) to improve the efficiency, quality and performance of the applications we deliver to our clients.
- Curiosity, questioning, research skills and initiative.
- Strong interest in the mobile industry and Xamarin.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in. NET, C#, XAML, iOS and Android.
- Knowledge in WebAssembly (an asset)
- Diligence with respect of deadlines and deliveries.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
- Essential - Experience with .NET, C#, XAML, iOS and Android.
- Essential - English and French (written and spoken)
Knowledge and abilities
How to apply
Apply in the link bellow 👇🏽
Other openings in Montreal