They have a breakthrough Hydraulic Fracture & Proppant Mapping Technology, with significant Market Traction!
They have developed a breakthrough technology that has potential to displace all other fracture mapping technologies for shales. Our client is growing quickly and need an all-star front-end architect to develop the technology further, automate the analysis, and develop high-impact customer centered products, including a state of the art visualization tool.
Their company is lean, so you will have a leadership level role. It\'s well financed for years to come so if you perform, you should have stability. It has significant growth potential. The Software Architect will design and architect software systems to ensure they are aligned with business requirements.
Additional Responsibilities Include The Ability To
- Collaborate with stakeholders and peers to design software architectures for robust and sustainable products
- Oversee the implementation of the architecture design to ensure their correctness
- Apply your expertise to drive leading-edge software frameworks across projects
- Participate in creating architectural design and coding standards
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Solid experience in either a Software Architect or Principle Software Developer role
- BS with preferred MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Solid experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in real-time and data acquisition applications
Solid experience with:
- 7 plus years of hands on experience in design and development of front end of web-based applications
- Excellent understanding of design patterns for web applications
- Experience working with web framework such as React, Vue, Angular, Ember, Backbone, Knockout, Elm, or Cycle.js
- Must be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a team with other passionate engineers
- C#, Blazor, Web Assembly, Canvas 3D, JSON
- Azure, Containerization
- Desktop development for scientific domains and business
- Web application development for scalable client/server and data APIs
- Developing data driven applications
- Oilfield science and engineering application experience is a plus
- Professional certification and licenses related to software development is a plus
How to apply
In their website with the link below!
Other openings in Houston