We are currently looking for a Rust Developer to join us.
One Identity is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems.
We are working on a brand-new innovative project which try to answer the biggest Cyber security challenges. Our new proxy and jump server provides a secure, controlled and monitored solution for our customers. Through this solution they can reach their systems and are able to share with their employees all over the world.
In the project we use many interesting technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Rust or WebAssembly.
If you would like to work on an innovative, interesting and long-term project, you have 2-3 years experience in C, C++ or Rust languages then we would be happy to receive your application!
- Think and work together in a self-organizing agile team
- Contribute to collaborative design, development and bug fixing efforts
- Develop clean code, practice pair programming, participate in code reviews
- Cooperate with international colleagues
- Bachelor's / Master degree or equivalent professional experience in the field of IT
- 2-3 years of experience in C or C++ or Rust development
- Confident level of English
- Openness to new experiences and to learning
- Ability to work in a team
- Azure, Docker, Linux, Make knowledge
- Experience with implementing REST interfaces
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Freedom to realize your ideas
- Possibility to learn from experts
- Home office
- Free choice of tools
- Flexible working hours
- Personal learning/conferencing budget
- English course
- Free coffee, fruits, kicker, Xbox…