PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies.
Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific knowledge and save valuable amounts of time and money. Employees also have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of businesses' human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany and UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, more than 3000 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €19 millions. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 200 passionate people !
The Engineering team already counts 40 passionate people who develop our app and collaborate with the Product Team to make them highly productive. Divided into four teams to better address our diverse technical challenges, the Payroll team is in charge of our business language, Jetlang, developed internally. The language is used by product teams in different countries to create all rules and manage payroll computations. We are always adding new features and improving its performance with new technologies such as WebAssemby. The Payroll team is in charge of a smart NodeJS API which distribute data to our front-ends. We also build & maintain our JetLang IDE.
- Explore the power of Rust to migrate step by step our engine to WebAssembly
- Create and improve complex algorithms (AST manipulation, parser, graph algorithms) to manipulate and process data
- Improve the performance of JetLang to ensure fast calculation and improve user experience (fear the loader)
- Propose, design and implement technical solutions
- Improve our tests and monitoring workflows
We are looking for A-team players outgoing personalities with solid computer science knowledge.
Are you looking for a company with a strong identity and product-focused?
* You are "problem-solving" oriented, technical challenges motivate you and you have:
* Experience in complex data manipulation
* You are aware of the Web ecosystem and how to improve performance
So if you want to learn fast, be challenged every day working on a unique project, and join an incredible (people + tech) adventure, then send us a message :)
Tell us who you are, what you have done and what you want to do. We will be more than happy to meet you :)